buBbLeS iN mY heAd

Monday, January 09, 2006

tears that pours down

it's at times like this one RITE NOW that i'm sooo desperately needy....
and it's times like these that i curse at everything that runs through this bubble of mine...
and it's times like these that u just wanna scream till my lungs outta air....
and it's times like these that i loath everyone with smiles plastered on their face
and it's times like these i just hate this miserable life of mine.....

but then, just the thought of u...
and my eyes wells up with more tears...
and my mind just fills up with more bursting bubbles...
and it's then,
i smile....
coz the tears are contentment....
and my mind just bursts with bubbles of joy....
i close my eyes...
i'm in your arms...

and everything makes sense....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home