buBbLeS iN mY heAd

Monday, May 11, 2009

for u

i'm shocked and saddened....
i guess u've kept it in for a long time...
for all it's worth, there's a deep hole here where u were...
and it'll never be filled...ever!

who's going to say "Ha! Random lagi!!!"
who's going to be on my side kutuking fifi????
who's going to lead us 'pasukan penyokong'???
god....there's too many for me to reminisce...
and it wouldn't be fair to u and the great memories with my humble writing...
just wanted u to know,
a big part of us here, and me, is u...

i wish we coulda had our lasts... you know, last coffee, last swim, last 'herbal' session....
but i understand and i wish u all the good things in life...
i know we'll create new memories but the old ones will never fade...

e-hugs are not enough but for now, it's all i can afford...
bye....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

life's not fair, but who's to blame...
i'm just a sailor, sailing the seven seas...
i'm just a nomad trekking this barren land...

some nights i have the moon to keep me company...
some i only have myself to seed my courage...

i wish i could've told everyone...
i wish i could've had time with everyone...

all these while, i tried my best to spend my moments with everyone... because i don't know what the future holds and where it will take me... it hurts a lot when all i can do is look at everyone and all i can do is just die a little inside... imagine living life without being able to see past tomoro...

goodbyes are not hard for me... but seeing friends distressed is hard...

i'm just glad i had enough time to meet everyone... i was hoping i wouldn't leave a hole in anyone's life... i guess i thought nobody would miss me... everyday now, i miss all the good times and the best of friends... but all i can do right now is just wait and hope and pray for the best...

when you think about me... smile and pray that i'll be back to continue this july....

-taksukarandom-

11:16 PM  
Blogger aLiAa said...

hey you,

you made me teary!!!

i will always pray for ur happiness and success,
it's up to god to show u ur path,
as it is tru all our paths are unique and unknown,
but in the end,
i hope u'll achieve all that u hope for in life and love...

and of course, i'll pray that you'll be back in july...

PS: don't be so modest mir, you have left footprints in most of our hearts

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home