buBbLeS iN mY heAd

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

my heart burns

When you say nothing's gonna harm me, not while you're around.....you forgot about yourself.

When you say I was you priority, you forgot about yourself.

You also forgot about yourself when you say you love me more than anything in the world.

I didn't know it was possible to wake up one day and not know the ones closest to you anymore.

Who do I blame? Do I blame you or do I blame them? What difference does it make as my heart burns anyway....

Is this the beginning of the end or is this the end to the beginning? I want to llok forward to the future but should I?
This confusion burns my heart.....as we were supposed to have our wonderful future together but now it is as bleak as can be....


Despite the aches and pain, my hopes and dreas hasn't changed a bit.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home