buBbLeS iN mY heAd

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

survivor

I HATE TRAVELLING!!!!

ok, with the exception of first class seats or the destination promises a romantic holiday or a really really really fun holiday with friends (with no regrets post-holiday)

fine! the point of me venting here is that I have to travel to stupid freaking FRANKSTON every single freaking day!!!! takes me an hour to get there and what's more, I have to travel to freaking ROSEBUD which is almost 2 hours away!!!! oh yea, it's out of my own pocket too!!! wtfffff!!!!!

i hate med!!!!
i think when we graduate as med students, we deserve a freaking big platinum medal with a rebate of all the years of suffering this forsaken course!!!



ok, I'm very freaking emo now......

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yeah man... or instead of a platinum medal maybe a gold bar... wait that didn't sound right... hahhahaahah

10:21 AM  
Blogger aLiAa said...

gold bar????
hhmmm....i'm imagining the dean giving me the scroll and the gold bar on graduation....

hehehe....

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home